Sunday, September 4, 2011

Twelve Years

Twelve years ago:
I was 24. He was 25.
I had lived here a year. He had lived here most of his childhood.
We were kids. Maybe we both are still.

We rented a house right on the river, and spent the entire reception being chased by our photographer, while we fought the yellow jackets away from the food.
The years kept coming...
A few anniversaries came and went.
Oregon Coast (Seal Rock) first or second anniversary.

Then we took a leap and entered parenthood.

Matthew, Baby #2 - another in-and-out baby delivery.

Hunting for a Christmas tree when it was just us four.


And now we have three musketeers- and a richer life for it!

While we were still dating- Mt. Hood


We do NOT have a perfect marriage. Far from it. But we have a common goal.
Colossians 3 :14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

17 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Raina! Love love loved these pictures! Such a treat right before I go to bed!! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! You have such a beautiful family and they are all soooo blessed to have you as mother and wife! Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda! Happy Anniversary Raina! Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Lovely post about five lovely people, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding... congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVED all of the photos, you two are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures of you and your beautiful and family! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary Raina!!! I was also 24 when we got married. Seems so long ago huh? yet..not. marriage is strange...wonderful, BEAUTIFUL, Challenging, and Blessed. I hope you have many many MANY more years together! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and to sum it up in one word - blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm late to the party but wishing you a fabulous anniversary week! Gorgeous newlywed pics--you haven't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!! Love the photos!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me tear up! Happy anniversary :) it is amazing to see a couple that puts their faith first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary, you are a very beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, you two are so cute! What a precious little family!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment! I love hearing from you!!! ♥