Neil might have taken one small step but I needed two to get up here.
I make this suit look good!
Yes, I would like 2 servings of astronaut ice cream and some freeze dried mashed potatoes please:) Go ahead and bill it to NASA.....
Levi Stratosphere
The caption would be "I got to see Amanda so I feel so stinking high on life that I might as well fly off into space!" teasing. :) ha ha. Love this kid!! All of your kids. I must send those pics...keep on me!!
A new clever astronaut!!!
I'm jealous. I want to wear that space suit. In real life.
Please comment! I love hearing from you!!! ♥
Neil might have taken one small step but I needed two to get up here.
ReplyDeleteI make this suit look good!
ReplyDeleteYes, I would like 2 servings of astronaut ice cream and some freeze dried mashed potatoes please:) Go ahead and bill it to NASA.....
ReplyDeleteLevi Stratosphere
ReplyDeleteThe caption would be "I got to see Amanda so I feel so stinking high on life that I might as well fly off into space!" teasing. :) ha ha. Love this kid!! All of your kids. I must send those pics...keep on me!!
ReplyDeleteA new clever astronaut!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous. I want to wear that space suit. In real life.
ReplyDelete