Happy New Year! Those race walkers can walk pretty fast! I know the technique looks like funny, but I'd be tempted to study it and even practice it someday. In a long ultra, if you can shift gears and walk fast or power hike, it can really make a huge difference in your race times!
HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha! Dying laughing!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust started following you and can't wait to hear about nutrition stuff. Struggling in that area!
ReplyDeleteAaah! That was great - move that booty!!
ReplyDeleteHaha....love that video. :) I, too, am looking forward to your nutrition post!
ReplyDeleteOooookkkkkkkkkaaaayyyyyyyy.
ReplyDeleteNeed to hear your thoughts on nutrition
This is hilarious!! Must earn you a good amount of points for posting this one. :) As I said, excited to see your nutrition post. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff!! Thanks for adding my blog to your list... I feel pretty honored. :-) Looking forward to your next post as well...
ReplyDeleteOK, that was totally me going down the stairs the past 3 weeks. LOL!
ReplyDeleteFreaking hilarious! Thanks I needed that one. Looking forward to your nutrition info.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I loved the foam rolling on the bench! I look foreword to the nutrition post.
ReplyDeleteClassic! Look forward to your nutrition post!
ReplyDeleteThanks...needed that one.
ReplyDeletehahaha, love it!
ReplyDeleteHa! Brooks so knows how to have fun. Can't wait for the nutrition post!!
ReplyDeletei am worried about the green/yellow (tube socks and wrist bands) OU Duck thing you have. I think Desiree being an ASU grad feels the same.
ReplyDeleteThanx Raina - always a good laugh when the name is Rusty Mannowitz.
BTW was that a BIG Oregon "O" tatooed on his shoulder?
Seriously - congrats on the Rose Bowl win!
That is hilarious! I love that he's from Scranton, too. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Those race walkers can walk pretty fast! I know the technique looks like funny, but I'd be tempted to study it and even practice it someday. In a long ultra, if you can shift gears and walk fast or power hike, it can really make a huge difference in your race times!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yes it is RnR? Are you looking to run it?
ReplyDeleteI'm very interested to read your nutrition post!
ReplyDeleteFunny :).
ReplyDeleteOh man, that was awesome!
ReplyDelete