Seven years ago I had my "early Christmas". Today I am so grateful for a day that changed my life forever: the day I became a mom.
You make me PROUD Nathan. Not because of anything I have done as a parent, but by your own decisions and how you are choosing to grow.
God has something special in store for you, planned out for your life. I just know it!
Jeremiah 1:5a Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Mom
Love!!! Happy Birthday Little Man! :)
ReplyDeletefun! Happy Birthday to your son. Would it be taken the wrong way if sent your family some purple t's with a big gold or white "W" on it? :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas as well!!!
aw, happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Happy Birthday, Nathan.
ReplyDelete❀Barbara❀
My Running Shortz
He is too cute. Hope his birthday is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, little guy! I mean, big guy :).
ReplyDeleteAwww, Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. We love you Nathan! And we hope we get to see you again really soon....another adventure/field trip is in order!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day together!
ReplyDeletep.s. our last duty station was in Washington. We loved it! So fun that your family gets to be closer to you all!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
I love this. :) I have a Nathan too, but he had a 10 year headstart on yours and is way bigger than me now. Happy birthday to your sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy BDay to your beautiful boy! So fun to have a BDay and Christmas so close together!
ReplyDeleteSweet!! Happy Birthday big guy!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Happy Birthday to Nathan! Don't let people combine his birthday and Christmas gift to rip him off :-). My wife's birthday is the 21st and she used to hate that.
ReplyDeleteThis touched my heart <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your beautiful boy, Nathan!
awww Happy Birthday little man! I still can't believe I have a 7yr old.Seriously WHY is she growing up so fast? and now that her teeth are gone...it all just seems to be passing by TOO quickly!:(
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Nathan! Very cute pics.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and your family.
I love the missing teeth :), there's nothing like a FUN seven year old!
ReplyDelete