Danny- there is money to be made here! I forgot some of the extra features, but if you can install some rocket boosters or web throwers, it might even be more marketable.
I wear my Brooks top like a sports bra, too. I did not cut it (so that I can still enjoy cookies in season, ha) and just tuck the extra material inside. Works great:)
I too came up with a new(?) idea for running gear this weekend. A compartment in your baseball cap to store ice. 15 miles on Saturday here in sunny Houston was such a DRAG, then in came the cool front and 10 miles on Sunday was bliss! I don't think I'll ever need the shorter version, my stomach is a MESS :s
Hahaha! I think you need to be on a clothing mfr's advisory panel. excellent suggestions. I am SO loving the gusset idea...you know kind of like a Spibelt for the gut.
OK much more serious here. I have grappled with this one quite a bit actually, for my own racing attire. It is up to each person to be right with the Lord in what "honoring God" means as far as racing or swim wear is concerned. I trust that you put some good thought/prayer into the matter first, Erin.
Bahahaha! Cookie season;)
ReplyDeleteYou're hilarious Raina!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious Raina. When you find a top like this, please let me know. :-)
ReplyDeleteTasha, I think I'm starting a clothing line.
DeleteDanny- there is money to be made here! I forgot some of the extra features, but if you can install some rocket boosters or web throwers, it might even be more marketable.
DeleteI wear my Brooks top like a sports bra, too. I did not cut it (so that I can still enjoy cookies in season, ha) and just tuck the extra material inside. Works great:)
ReplyDeleteI am not sure how you tuck it, but I will experiment!
DeleteHa! I love the fast break detachment! Although I'm not yet confident enough to bare my middle. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeletehahahha LOVE!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Me, too! And one long enough to cover the gut from all the cookies! :)
ReplyDeleteGood one!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!! Good luck with that!!
ReplyDeleteForget the rocket boosters -- you need a pouch that holds ball bearings that can be released from your back 3 miles from the finish line!!!!
ReplyDeleteWith a rip cord release, maybe? I can smell the profit now.
Deleteseriously, why hasn't this been invented yet? at least the gusset part... i don't so much need the fast break away :)
ReplyDeleteVery funny! There must be money in this for sure.
ReplyDeleteI too came up with a new(?) idea for running gear this weekend. A compartment in your baseball cap to store ice. 15 miles on Saturday here in sunny Houston was such a DRAG, then in came the cool front and 10 miles on Sunday was bliss!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll ever need the shorter version, my stomach is a MESS :s
Cap-freeze. Squeeze the brim of the hat and it instantly frosts over. Let's market it.
DeleteGlad you are getting some cool weather!
But where are the pockets to hold the cookies?!
ReplyDeleteTina! I knew I forgot something. I just put them in my sports bra. That helps pull the look together.
DeleteHahaha! I think you need to be on a clothing mfr's advisory panel. excellent suggestions. I am SO loving the gusset idea...you know kind of like a Spibelt for the gut.
ReplyDeleteExpan-da-gut!
DeleteAWESOME! You are great. :) Be careful though - I had someone tell me on my blog that I was "dishonoring God" by wearing the short top.
ReplyDeleteOK much more serious here. I have grappled with this one quite a bit actually, for my own racing attire. It is up to each person to be right with the Lord in what "honoring God" means as far as racing or swim wear is concerned. I trust that you put some good thought/prayer into the matter first, Erin.
DeleteI think you need a "pregnancy belly" pouch for those of us with some, um, extra skin that ain't never going away. :^)
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteUpdate coming soon from me. Struggling with the time to sit down and do it!!
How about a "miracle bra" to keep my mosquito bites in place??????????I'm just sayin...
ReplyDeleteHaha! Those are great suggestions.
ReplyDelete